Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cute Caterpillar Bento

I made another quick bento today! This one is organized a little better but was still quick and simple.



In my bento:

Homemade chickpea and cucumber salad with red onion, parsley, olive oil and lemon.

Red grapes with a bear and a lion food pick.

Natural Pecan Nut-Thin caterpillar with mozzarella eyes, mouth and antennae. I cut the antennae with a knife I have that's squiggle-ey shaped, the eyes with a small straw, and the mouth with a large straw and a small straw. (The orange sticks he's sitting in are some kind of spicy Asian snack)

Red bell pepper heart with salami and cheese hearts.



The caterpillar is sitting in a metal muffin tin with a paper doily in it. I love doilies (^*^)

only a week and 5 days until my first day of college! 

I hope everyone's having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment